To rent a firearm you must meet one of the following:
1. Active Police, 235, or Military, with proper ID
2. Lesson taken at our facility, with a satisfactory evaluation
3. 10 or more visits in the past 6 months, must have their own customer history
***In addition, demonstrate loading and unloading procedures with the firearm being rented***
This policy is strictly enforced and applies to members or non-members
Rental policy is per person. Members, guest, or any other person (second party) in your group that does not meet the above 3 criteria as well as demonstrating loading and unloading procedures will not be able to operate the rented firearm. A lesson will be offered at a discounted rate to any second party.
Rental Policy After a Satisfactory Lesson has been taken: Must demonstrate how to make a firearm safe and demonstrate unloading procedure. If the customer does not have any returning vists within 6 months from the date of the lesson, the lesson history will be invaild.
1. Memberships are active at time of purchase, and valid for one year. Memberships are non-refundable and are issued to only one individual.
2. Club members are required to purchase range ammo. as a courtesy, store managers may make an exception upon request.
3. Club members can bring their own ammo and pay a $10.00 fee
4. Club or VIP members guest pay a $5.00 guest fee when buying store ammo or a $15.00 guest fee to bring their own. Guest may share purchased ammo at no additional fee.
5. Club or VIP members receive a free target with each box of ammo purchased.
6. Non member range fee- $25.00 per person for the entire day.
Memberships will be revoked for any safety violations. A pro-rated refund will be issued